Sponsored

4 Reasons Men Hard Saying'' I Love You''




I Love You' Desi Pathani Girl Rabia


Compared to men, women are more easily reveal the contents of his heart. When she falls in love, she will spit a lot of words of love for him, either directly or through the message of love in the poetry and social media status.

On the other hand, men are very hard to express a sense of joy, even just three words "I love you" they rarely say it. I wonder why huh? Did the he was not in love? Let's peel thoroughly why men rarely or be afraid to say "I love you?"

4 Reasons Men Hard Saying'' I Love You''

It sounds trite

For women, often hear "I love you" is a proof of love. While for some men, too often say the three words that just sound trite and insincere. Therefore, he will not say "I love you" every time you meet.

Men Not Expressive

Although from the outside often look cool, actually less expressive man his heart. This is clearly different from the woman who is always 'excited' when she felt a feeling of falling in love. Often, men are confused how to express my joy, so they are more often silent than the indulgence of his love.

Ego Too High

The man is a creature that has a high ego. Although they acknowledge in our hearts that you are charming, beautiful and loved you, they are reluctant to say so. Some men think that says love or "I love you" will only make them look weak and gentle. Therefore, they would strongly consider saying those three words.

Want Proving Without Words

There are men who think that love should not be disclosed by the words alone. They would rather prove it by deeds (which often do not realize). For example, accompany you to the salon, to accompany you shopping for clothes, accompany you to vent all the time. Stuff like that is not really a man's world, they are willing to accompany you for love. So, do not trigger pout ahead if he is always there beside you but never say "I love you".

Anyone reader of Desigirlsforum who has a boyfriend or husband who rarely says "I love you"?

Post a Comment

0 Comments